Friday, March 4, 2011

French Blue Shirt Red Tie



By the power of the Goddesses! is a year !!!!. To celebrate I decided to create a forest mosaic with your help, you just have to give your blog a picture of a tree that is magical or special to you, you, the material that you please: crochet, paper, drawing, photo .. . to your imagination!. If you have not blog because you send me the picture. In return, the end of this March will be a draw:

first prize: one of my moth


second prize: a bird which pattern found here




I begin the magical forest with the first contribution of Eloy, light leaf tree in the trunk ...


can tell me of your participation by leaving a comment mismo.Ánimo, I hope !!!!!

et françaises pour les blogs amis, ma explication! :) J'ai
organizes a petit jeu pour le 1 an famous blog, pour mettre une image I participate doit dans votre Blog from a tree that is special and magical for you, with the material you want: paper, canvas, picture, drawing, crocheting .... is your imagination!
let me know with a comment and I make a link to your blog at the end of March there will be a lot, and I compose a mosaic of forest magic you all.
Thank you for your participation!

THE MAGIC TOUR HERE:

Pily , Vicente , Flo , Nana Fafo , Marjolaine
;


0 comments:

Post a Comment