Monday, March 21, 2011

What Does A Low Soft Cervix Mean?

The spring dansa



Febrer m'ha Duit the letter as accurate, vol
els dits lilacs s'obrin
i pels, in short, a palm creixi m'hi .
that requirements that is spring! Què

demanding next spring
and my heart so sick, I have fear
burn in the fire,
can not get rid of his spell.

I can not get rid of his spell,
open branches and danced with her,
me comb your hair the wind, singing
the moons of their nights.

Singing moons of their nights singing
red fall sing
silence of the new snow
sing, if returned, the painful love.

sing again if the painful love
born and a little more in the attempt,
and grow a little more each
halftime and fly with the wind, and new seeds. I flew

with the wind and new seeds;
who knows where the wind takes me,
into the heart of an ancient land,
or growth at the bottom of the sea.

February duced me the letter as precise:
want the lilacs opened by
fingers and in my heart, I grow a palm tree. What
demanding next spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment