Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ap Essay Cellular Respiration

The Sweet Home Chi


Hello Chic @ s!

Today I am going up a post about a manga that I recently hooked, but I'm as mad with him, I can not deny. Is called "The Sweet Home Chi" by Konami Kanata and is published in the editorial Glenat.

I have to say that the first time I heard it I was much struck, Esther described it as very childish, and certainly it may seem, however, when I saw there, in a akira shelves could not resist the face and the look of this sweet little cat called Chi, with those feline eyes and that smile ... needless to say I fell at his feet at the same time.

Finally, and to my stunning, Kakashi gave me Volume II and III now, I'm waiting to find the I, because it seems flying off the shelves. And now, after much to say and say, I'll tell you a little about the collection itself. First of all, it is published entirely in color, which, along with his size, makes the price up to 12 € per volume.

As history, it has been a success in Japan (it must be said), chronicles the adventures and misadventures of a small cat who, after missing his litter is collected by the family temporarily Yamada . It is therefore a story of initiation, but in this case for humans and cats: Chi learn what it means to live away from their mother cat and Yamada, which is to take over and get close to a pet with which did not count.

I have to say which looks very innocent and that reflects what you would expect from an "animal", needless to say, again, I'm intrigued ... but anyway, you know that my every living creature I love ... but will adopt to Chi!

Now, only your opinions and I hope you enjoy it as much as me!

Besitos!
Miauuuu! miauuu! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment