Monday, October 19, 2009

Sweet 16 Theme Gothic




Hello chic @ s!

How's life? Well, today I go up a story that most of you know but at least I hope you turn to laugh, because I think around here had not yet announced.

As you all know, since late last year gave me my yellow belt, but had not yet been able to enjoy it or wear it because I had to pay both the belt as a license to do judo.

Well, after all, and in order and before you can "wear it" had to go through the ceremony of opening and to be honest, was more than terrified. Many of you will laugh, but not knowing that fall is a tremendous blight and that basically is the baptism of a belt, that is, your class and all your colleagues, along with your teachers, you do a technique and you pull ... given that they are all black (and but the vast majority) you can imagine right?

Well, well, just that day came and many other companions of the last year I had not heard of, is, and in the vernacular, there were at least 30 people in class ready to jump. .. yeah, poor me. But anyway, I have to say in their defense that they treated me great and they shot very well from my coach to the last of my colleagues ... failed to see that I had no idea that she was so tense, so from here ...¡¡¡ THANKS!

And thanks to others for listening to my adventures and help in all you can!

Big kiss! ^ ^

PS _Especial deserves thanks sensei Kakashi had tried to reassure me more than a month unless I take her statement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment